Elton Children Centre is linked to Elton Primary School and offers a wide range of services, support and activities to the local community.
For further information about Elton Children's Centre, please click on the following:
Being a parent is the hardest job any of us have to do and you don't get an instruction manual!
The children's centre family support service provides you with a member of staff who will visit you in your home. We can support you with all sorts of issues that affect family life , for example:
* Managing your child's behaviour
* Budgeting and financial management
* Housing and tenancy queries
* Information advice and guidance
* Play and child development
* Confidence building and emotional support
* Support to access other services
.......... and much more!
What to expect?
Our family support workers work in partnership with you and your family to provide you with an unique package of support.
- You will be treated with respect and listened to.
- You will be included in all decision making and information will only be shared with your consent.
We hope that as a result:
- You and your children feel more confident with day to day challenges
- You and your child/ren feel happier and more confident
- Family relationships will be improved/ strengthened
- You are better informed about services and agencies that can help family life
How do I access the family support service?
If you feel this service would be of benefit to you and your family, you can request the service yourself by contacting the childrens centre or talk to your midwife, health visitor, school or G.P and they will contact us on your behalf.
The children's centre is open Monday- Friday, 52 weeks of the year (excluding bank holidays)
Telephone: 01606 555287